Association for Consumer Research Listserv (ACR-L)
Association for Consumer Research Listserv (ACR-L) is an electronic mailing list to discuss any topic related to consumer research. This list is a discussion group for researchers, practitioners, and graduate students working in the interdisciplinary field of consumer research. Specifically, the ACR-L list is a platform for consumer researchers to:
- Post announcements relevant to ACR members and those interested in the field of consumer research, such as conferences, special issues of journals, job openings, and availability of working papers.
- Discuss issues relevant to consumer researchers and ACR members.
- Exchange views about theories of consumer research and evidence bearing on those theories.
- Access the collective expertise of the subscribers concerning questions relevant to the practice of consumer research.
- Facilitate collaborative efforts concerning substantive, methodological, and conceptual questions of interest to consumer researchers.
- Share information concerning the Association for Consumer Research Annual Conference.
To Post a Message to ACR-L
To post a message to the list, send a text or ASCII format, no attachment email message to: ACR-L@HERMES.GWU.EDU
Please note: this is not a moderated list. Anything you send will be broadcast (unedited) to subscribers. When you send a post you will receive a message back, asking you to confirm that posting. Just follow those instructions as listed.
To Subscribe/Unsubscribe via email to ACR-L
Send the following command to LISTSERV@HERMES.GWU.EDU via mail text or interactive message (make sure you don't have an email signature in your command emails):
Subscribe to ACR-L: SUBSCRIBE ACR-L Your Full Name Set ACR-L list to digest mode: SET ACR-L DIGEST Unsubscribe to ACR-L: SIGNOFF ACR-L Set ACR-L to individual postings mode: SET ACR-L NODIGEST
Additional information: ACR-L Guidelines