Upcoming 2023 ACR Social Events with Dr. Jennifer Argo and Dr. Bernd Schmitt
Join us to meet with friends and colleagues, or to make new connections. Join Co-Hosts Dr. Jennifer Argo and Dr. Bernd Schmitt on January 20th (two events to accommodate scholars from across the globe) to meet with friends and colleagues or to make new connections.
In the new year of 2023, we also decide to give something out to appreciate your time! At the end of each event, we will randomly select one lucky attendee to receive either $50 off the student registration or $75 off the regular registration for the conference registration (non-transferable)!
Next events (two events on January 20th, please register them separately):
January 20, 9 am (MT). Co-host: Dr. Jennifer Argo. Check your time zone here.
January 20, 9 pm (ET). Co-host: Dr. Bernd Schmitt. Check your time zone here.
· Faculty and Student members are welcome.
· Active Membership at the time of the event is required.
· The event duration is 1 hour.
· While the event times are planned to allow members to attend within a specific time zone, absolutely any ACR member is welcome to attend.
· Attendance will be capped at the first 50 members to sign-up.
· Once registered, look for an email the week of the event for Zoom login details.
Dr. Jennifer Argo, is the President of ACR. She is currently a Co-Editor at the Journal of Consumer Psychology and is on the ERB at the Journal of Marketing and Marketing Letters.
Dr. Bernd Schmitt, is the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Consumer Research and co-founder of TPM (Theory and Practice in Marketing).