ACR EVENTS AT A GLANCEThursday, October 1, 2020
- ACR Doctoral Symposium (co-chaired by Lisa Cavanaugh & Andrea Morales). The symposium offers an opportunity for PhD students to meet each other, interact with faculty, and share and develop research ideas. For more information about the symposium, please contact Lisa Cavanaugh (email@example.com) or Andrea Morales (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Early Career Workshop (co-chaired by Brent McFerran & Karen Winterich). The workshop offers an opportunity for scholars early in their careers to discuss important career development issues with more senior scholars. For more information about the workshop, please contact Brent McFerran (email@example.com) or Karen Winterich (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Opening Reception
Friday and Saturday, October 2-3, 2020
Presentations and Sessions:
- Competitive Papers
- Special Sessions
- Working Papers
- Knowledge Forums
- Film Festival
- Fellows’ Presentation – ACR will honor David Mick and Marsha Richins
- Presidential Address – Eileen Fisher
DATES AND DEADLINES
- Monday, January 20, 2020: Conference Submission system will become active.
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 23:59 CST (Central Standard Time): Submission Deadline for all tracks and sessions.
- Mid-May 2020: Notification of contingent acceptance for the Film Festival. The contingently accepted submissions will have until Mid-June, 2020 to submit the film with changes and will receive final acceptance by late June.
- Mid-June 2020: Notification of acceptance of Competitive Papers, Knowledge Forums, Special Sessions & Working Papers.
- Early-July 2020: Submission deadline for revised entries for publication in the Proceedings.
- Mid-August 2020: Preliminary program posted on ACR website, and conference registration (as well as registration for Doctoral Symposium, Early Career Workshop, and social events) begins on the conference website.
- Thursday, August 20, 2020: Submission deadline for trailers of Film Festival acceptances.